After many months of planning, construction, and rehabilitation we are proud to open our doors. We are located just south of the tracks on San Francisco Street. The building was constructed in 1890 by Flagstaff Lumber Company. JD Halstead Lumber Company added to the original building in 1926. The original 1890 structure is the last remaining building from Flagstaff’s Lumber Era.